Our Strategic Plan provides the platform from which the strategic direction of Myeloma UK is framed and the organisational structure is defined.
In order to achieve our goals and to ensure operational efficiency we work hard to employ the best possible people and recruit brilliant volunteers.
We are based in Edinburgh and currently employ 25 members of staff and have many volunteers around the country.
Myeloma UK strategic teams
• Discovery science
• Drug development and validation
• Clinical development
• Policy and implementation
• Best practice and HCP education
• Patient / Family programmes and
• Individual / Planned Giving
• FR Campaigns
• Community Fundraising
• Runs, Walks and Active Events
• Grants and Trusts
• Publications: patient, medical and
• Online and digital strategies
• Media and public relations
• Marketing and awareness campaigns
• Brand and identity
• Office Management