Join us on Tuesday 3 May, 5.30 – 6.30pm for our live digital event, where we’ll be introducing our new Early Diagnosis research projects.
Join us to hear why early diagnosis is so important to patients, and how Myeloma UK’s Early Diagnosis Research Programme is working to speed up diagnosis by funding new innovative research to find better ways to diagnose myeloma.
We’ll introduce you to the two winners of our Early Diagnosis Research Grants and invite you to ask your questions to our expert panel of clinical and research specialists.
- Sophie Castell, CEO, Myeloma UK
- Shelagh McKinlay, Acting Director of Research, Myeloma UK
- Deb Gascoyne, Patient
- Professor Chris Bunce, University of Birmingham
- Professor Kwee Yong, University College London
- Dr Fenella Willis, Trustee of Myeloma UK and Consultant Haematologist at St George’s Hospital