It’s your fundraising efforts that make it possible for us to continue our important work providing help and support to patients and their families.
We love to see photos from your fundraising events and hear all about it, so do share details of your event with us at email@example.com.
Thank you for helping make myeloma history.
Sending in your money
We make sure the money you’ve raised from your fundraising event goes towards helping myeloma patients, as quickly as possible.
Once you’ve collected all of your donations, send your money to us as soon as you can using any of the following methods:
- You can donate via our website here.
- Send a cheque, made payable to Myeloma UK, plus your completed Monies Return Form and Donation and Sponsor Forms to 22 Logie Mill, Beaverbank Business Park, Edinburgh, EH7 4HG
- Call 0131 557 3332 to pay in your money using a credit or debit card
- Pay funds electronically from your online bank account directly to Myeloma UK: Royal Bank of Scotland, Account number 00620527, Sort code: 83 18 24. Reference field should include your name so that we can match your donation to your event
- At a bank or post office. Call us on 0131 557 3332 to request a unique paying-in slip and pay your money into a branch of the Royal Bank of Scotland, NatWest (other banks may charge or result in difficulties tracing your deposit) or your local Post Office. If paying in at the Post Office, you’ll need two separate paying-in slips for cash and cheques