- Make a donation
- Giving in Celebration
- Giving in memory
- Major gifts
- Make us your charity
- Plan a fundraising event
- Find an athletic event
- Tell us about your event
- Team MUK events
- Myeloma UK calendar events
- 21 Years
- Fundraising information and downloads
- Myeloma UK Shop
- Contact the Fundraising Team
Making a Will is one of the most important things you can do to ensure that your family is taken care of when you are no longer here. It also gives you the chance to leave your mark on future generations by supporting the causes that matter the most to you.
Myeloma UK relies on voluntary donations to allow us to continue our work. By leaving a gift to us in your Will, you can help us:
- Undertake ongoing research into the genetics of myeloma
- Accelerate the development of new and better treatments
- Help patients and their families cope with everything a diagnosis of myeloma brings
After taking care of your loved ones, please think about leaving a gift in your Will to help make myeloma history.
Free Will writing services
Myeloma UK has partnered with McClure Solicitors to offer you a free Will preparation service – with the opportunity to donate to support Myeloma UK in lieu of solicitor’s fees.
What McClure Solicitors provides:
- Free Will writing – McClure will prepare your Will free of charge – a service which usually costs £150 for a single client and £240 for a couple. You will not be charged for their services, instead you will be invited to make a donation to charity
- Free Will review – if you already have a Will, McClure will review your existing Will for free, check the circumstances and advise if it meets your needs. If your Will is no longer suitable, you can upgrade it and make use of the Free Will service offered by McClure solicitors
- Half price power of attorney – a discount service to save you money if you wish to arrange power of attorney
Leave a gift in your Will to make myeloma history
Thank you for considering a gift to Myeloma UK in your Will. We are grateful for whatever you choose to give – even a 1% share of what’s left of your estate after you have taken care of your family will make a huge difference – to fund vital research and services to help patients live longer and with a better quality of life.
I am leaving something in my will to Myeloma UK – it won’t necessarily be a huge amount, but if it means another patient and their family receive the same support we did, it will make me happy to know I’ve helped.
Mrs Westaway, Brighton – myeloma patient
To talk to someone at Myeloma UK about leaving a gift in your Will, call the Fundraising Team on 0131 557 3332 or email email@example.com