Support us as a trust or foundation
How trusts and foundations can support our work
Gifts from charitable trusts and foundations play a vital role in funding our life-changing services and groundbreaking research.
Why your support is needed so much
Thanks to our wonderful supporters, we’ve provided life-changing support to thousands of people affected by myeloma and made significant progress in diagnosis, treatment and care.
But this is only the beginning of our journey. Every day in the UK 16 people hear the devastating news they have myeloma. And thousands are already living with this type of cancer.
It’s critical we continue to provide our existing services and develop new ones to ensure no one faces myeloma alone.
As soon as possible, we must also achieve research breakthroughs to help people diagnosed with myeloma live longer, have a better quality of life and find new treatments.
This is why your support is so incredibly important. Every gift you give, every pound you fundraise, makes a huge difference to the people we support. Thank you so much.
How you can improve lives
No matter the size of your organisation or the amount you’re able to give, your support is hugely valuable to us.
Core funding from your trust or foundation could help us in the following ways:
- Run our free Myeloma Infoline
- Support our Peer Buddy Service
- Help us run more family events
- Fund groundbreaking research into diagnoses, treatment and care
Unrestricted funding from your trust or foundation gives us the flexibility to direct funding to where it’s needed most and adapt our work quickly and responsively.
In the past, unrestricted funding has helped us:
- Develop new services
- Provide vital research grants
- Launch one-off projects
A mutually rewarding partnership
We believe it’s incredibly important that trusts and foundations that support us feel totally connected to Myeloma UK and the people we care for.
If you become one of our supporters, you can expect the following:
- A tailored approach to our partnership, because we understand that your trust or foundation may have a specific interest or objective.
- Regular reports about the amazing difference your support is making to the lives of people affected by myeloma.
- Events where you can meet members of our senior team and care professionals who make such an important difference to the lives of the people we support.
- Support that helps you tell others about the fantastic work we’re doing together, for example, key messaging or quotes for press releases.
Here to help
To find out more about supporting Myeloma UK, please contact our Fundraising Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 230 0429.
Stay in touch
We’d love to stay in touch. Join our mailing list to receive updates from Myeloma UK including our monthly newsletter and updates about our services, research, campaigns and other ways you can get involved.