- What is myeloma?
- I am newly diagnosed
- Someone I know has myeloma
- Symptoms and complications
- How is myeloma treated?
- I am living with myeloma
- Clinical trials and novel drugs
- Related conditions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts and figures
- Myeloma TV
- Myeloma Matters
- About Our Information
- Other Useful Organisations
Living well with AL amyloidosis – Your Essential Guide
This Essential Guide has been written for AL amyloidosis patients. It may also be helpful for their families and friends. It aims to:
- Help you understand more about AL amyloidosis and the impact it may have on your life
- Provide information on managing some of the challenges brought about by a diagnosis of AL amyloidosis
- Help you and your family cope with the effects of AL amyloidosis, its symptoms and complications
This Essential Guide can be read alongside our other Essential Guide – AL amyloidosis, your Essential Guide.