Planning ahead – an Infopack for myeloma patients
Myeloma UK has produced this pack with support from Marie Curie, a charity that provides care and support to people living with a terminal illness and their families.
This Infopack covers the key questions and topics that myeloma patients have told us they want to know more about when considering end of life.
It includes information about:
- Why planning ahead can be beneficial
- What to expect when myeloma treatment is no longer an option
- What is likely to happen as the end of life draws near
- Choosing where to be looked after
- Getting your affairs in order
The Infopack is split into numbered sections to make specific information easy to find.