Myeloma UK was established in 1997. Since then we’ve been working tirelessly to provide support, to advance treatment through research, and to improve care for myeloma patients and their families.
Here are just some of the things we have achieved:
- We’ve worked collaboratively to establish 34 Clinical Trial Network centres across the UK, recruiting hundreds of patients to innovative trials
- We have helped to improve access to drugs and treatments on the NHS and influence health policy through passionate Patient Advocacy work
- Our Patient Information publications have grown over the years, offering informative guides for patients and carers
- The Myeloma Infoline and Ask the Nurse email service have answered thousands of calls and emails from myeloma patients
- Fundraisers and supporters have helped us to raise over £31.2 million and counting to help us fund the vital work we do
Despite our achievements, there’s still much to be done. We want to work together to progress towards our ultimate goal of finding a cure and making myeloma history.