Giving in celebration
If you’re celebrating a wedding, birthday or anniversary, why not make it extra special by dedicating it to Myeloma UK?
Weddings and civil partnerships
If you’re getting married or forming a civil partnership, there are a number of ways you can help to transform the lives of people living with myeloma and their families.
- Order some of our wedding favour cards and give them to guests on your big day.
- Request some of our donation envelopes and collection boxes for your tables and wedding venue.
- Set up a fundraising page on JustGiving and ask family and friends to give a donation instead of a wedding gift.
If you have any questions about turning your special occasion into a fundraiser, please don’t hesitate to contact our Fundraising team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 230 0429.
Celebrating a birthday or anniversary?
If you’re about to celebrate your birthday or anniversary, you can turn your special day into something truly wonderful for the families we support.
- Set up a fundraising page on JustGiving and ask family and friends to give a donation instead of a birthday or anniversary gift.
- Request some of our donation envelopes and collection boxes and encourage guests to use them at your birthday or anniversary party.
- Set up a birthday fundraiser on Facebook. It’s super easy and a great way to reach a lot of people.
- Organise some fundraising events in the lead up to your birthday or anniversary and on the big day itself. Check out our Fundraise with us page for some inspiration.
We’re here to help
If you are going to fundraise in celebration of a wedding, birthday or anniversary, please let us know about it. We can then keep track of donations made in your name and let you know how much you’ve raised.
Also, please don’t hesitate to contact our Fundraising team on email@example.com or 0131 230 0429 if you have any questions about turning a special occasion into a fundraiser.
We can give you lots of fundraising tips, talk you through all the Myeloma UK resources you can use, and simply provide you with lots of support whenever you need it.
Fundraising resources for you
If you’re looking to organise a fundraising event as part of your special occasion, we can help make it even more wonderful.
From our Fundraising Team, you can order free Myeloma UK merchandise, including T-shirts, balloons, collection boxes and envelopes.
You can also request pin badges, wedding favours and donation cards, which are available for a small donation.
Other ways to donate
To celebrate a wedding, birthday or anniversary, you and your family and friends can also simply donate to Myeloma UK in the following ways:
- Visit donate.myeloma.org.uk
- Call 0131 557 0429 and use your debit or credit card
- Send a cheque made payable to Myeloma UK to:
Fundraising Team, 22 Logie Mill, Beaverbank Business Park, Edinburgh, EH7 4HG
If you or people you know are going to donate in celebration of your wedding, birthday or anniversary, please let us know about this. We can then keep track of donations made in your name and let you know how much you’ve raised.
Stay in touch
We’d love to stay in touch. Join our mailing list to receive updates from Myeloma UK including our monthly newsletter and updates about our services, research, campaigns and other ways you can get involved.